The Institute of Promotional Marketing has joined with The Partnership Panel for a one day conference titled Partnership Marketing: Creating the Perfect Blend, bringing together heavyweight industry speakers from big names including Warner Bros, Comic Relief, Unilever, Sky, British Gas, Cinema First, Now TV, Live Nation and Fusion Festival.
The conference will explore a range of topics, including:
- Why Partnership Marketing has become so powerful in today’s marketing mix;
- How powerful combinations can grow brands;
- How consumers respond to great partnerships – and what consumer expect from them;
- How to deliver the perfect blend to create successful partnerships;
- How to measure the impact and cost-effectiveness of partnerships.
- Tara Honeywell, Managing Director of Mediator and founder of the Partnership Panel (chair);
- Bob Suppiah, Director of Promotions & Partnership Marketing, SKY;
- Matthew Leopold, Partnerships (market development and brand), British Gas;
- Bob Workman, Senior Vice President Brand Partnerships, Warner Music;
- Tanya Easterman, Senior Relationship Manager, Cinema First;
- Fiona Thornton, Partnership Director, Live Nation;
- Lindsey China, Partnership Controller, NOW TV;
- Jack Horlock, Partnerships Director, Fusion Festival;
- Krasimira Byalkova, Brand, Unilever.
The conference takes place on Friday April 22nd 2016, starting at 8:30 AM and finishing at 5:00 PM, in the distinguished surroundings of 30 Euston Square, London NW1 2FB, next to London Euston mainline and tube stations.
If you’re a marketer across brand or agency responsible for planning and securing activation, this conference is for you. You’ll finish the day equipped with a clear understanding of why partnerships work, how they should operate and what you can do to secure partnerships for your brand.
Tickets are available to book now with early booking discounts available to IPM Members including further discounts for bulk bookings. Bulk ticket purchases may also be available for non-IPM Members – please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spaces are limited so early booking is advised.
The conference is being run in association with The Partnership Panel, a select group of twelve partnership specialists who get together once a quarter to discuss, debate and share insight on the evolving role of Partnership Marketing. The Partnership Panel will be represented at the event and will be available for question and answer sessions. Read more about the Partnership Panel here.
The IPM has over 200 members, drawn from brand owners, marketing agencies and service partners, and its mission is to protect, promote and progress effective promotional marketing across all media channels, helping create confident and informed marketers. It acts as the voice of promotional marketing, working alongside other marketing bodies to ensure that members’ interests are properly represented in Whitehall, Parliament and Europe.
The IPM has serving representatives on various industry committees, such as the Committee of Advertising Practice, the body responsible for writing the rules that underlie the UK’s self-regulatory system for marketing.