Our readership is built from a mixture of promotional marketing clients, agencies, and service agencies. Our Client readership consists of brand managers, promotions managers, marketing managers and directors, to name just a few.
Every month, more and more readers are choosing to access our news and join our online community.
Unique Visitors 7,000
Page views 30,000
AGENCY AND SERVICES DIRECTORY
A guide for promoters on what agencies and services are available and what areas they specialise in. Also available with a link direct to your own site, it provides agencies and service providers with targeted coverage on an annual basis.
Basic Profile – £500 per annum (+ VAT)
Banner adverts are available in rotation on every page of the site and are dependant on timeframe and position.
Main homepage banner
£500 per month (+ VAT)
£250 per month (+ VAT)
728 x 90 pixels
300 x 250 pixels
Accepted files for banners are animated gif or flash files.
All files must be embedded and backed up for browsers and links supplied.
E-SHOTS TO OUR DATABASE
You can reach readers of promomarketing.info through a targeted e-mail which we send on your behalf, this reaches approx 9,500 subscribers at a cost of £900.
Discounts are available for IPM members.
Call us to find out more on 020 3848 0444.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING STORIES AND CONTENT
- News stories must be news and must feature something that we classify as promotional (an incentive or reward for doing something). We will consider company or industry stories (agencies or suppliers recruiting new staff, opening new offices, adding new services). We are also interested in new research which covers promotional marketing and/or the wider marketing industry.
- Stories can be B2B, B2C, charity, employee/staff engagement, loyalty, content marketing; they can involve free gifts, prize promotions, money-off coupons, sampling, experiential marketing, partnership marketing, loyalty marketing, charity links etc.
- They must be about something that is about to happen, has started and is still running or has just finished.
- If about a campaign or activity, they should include a description of what the campaign/activity involves, when and where it is happening, and who is behind it (client, agencies, suppliers etc).
- A comment from the client/agency/supplier (if there is a client) gives a news story more weight eg: about the market situation, what the campaign/activity objectives are, the target audience, how the activation delivers against those objectives.
- Stories must not be defamatory, libellous or offensive, and any claims made should be capable of substantiation.
- Campaigns, activations, techniques etc put forward for coverage in news stories: must not be illegal; must not break the CAP Code, the Experiential Marketing Code of Conduct or the Portman Group Code or any similar regulations; must not infringe copyright or similar IP rights.
- We will consider running stories about activity which is illegal, against regulatory codes or infringes IP rights if the purpose of the story is to highlight what people are doing wrong.
- Please supply hi res jpeg images to go with your story. At least one of these images must be landscape (preferably 1600 pixels wide x 776 pixels high). Tables and charts are welcome, so long as they are of high enough resolution.
- Images supplied must have copyright or similar clearance before we can publish the story
- Supply your contact details for someone at the client, agency or supplier so we can follow up with additional questions.
- THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR PUBLISHING A NEWS STORY ON WWW.PROMOMARKETING.INFO
Comment and opinion pieces
- Should be about topics which are of interest to promotional marketers.
- Comments should be objective. They are not to be used for pure sales content. Contributors should aim to establish themselves as experts in their field and ‘thought leaders’.
- Authors can mention something their company has worked on, but should balance any such content by also mentioning similar campaigns or activations created and run by other companies.
- Any ideas for comment pieces will be reviewed and responded to.
- It is advisable to submit ideas first before writing anything.
- We will consider comments which have appeared elsewhere previously, such as on company blogs. However, please ensure you have the right to submit the content and can give us the right to use it.
- Personal opinions are welcome, but comment pieces must not be defamatory, libellous or gratuitously offensive, and any claims made in them should be capable of substantiation.
- Campaigns, activations, techniques etc. put forward for coverage in comment pieces: must not be illegal; must not break the CAP Code, the Experiential Marketing Code of Conduct or the Portman Group Code or any similar regulations; must not infringe copyright or similar IP rights…
- …Unless the purpose of featuring activity which is illegal, against regulatory codes or infringes IP rights is to highlight what people are doing wrong and promote ‘best practice’ in promotional marketing.
- Comment and opinion pieces from members of the IPM will be published free of charge (if they are relevant and interesting). We are happy to consider publishing comment and opinion pieces from people who are not members of the IPM, but if we accept them for publication, there will be a small charge of £250 + VAT.
- Any paid-for comment and/or opinion pieces will have to be clearly identified as such (for example, with the words ‘PROMOTIONAL FEATURE’) in order to conform to the CAP Code.
Press releases, news items and ideas for comment and opinion pieces should be submitted to email@example.com or phone 020 3848 0444.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO PUBLISH STORIES, COMMENT AND OPINION PIECES AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EDIT STORIES, COMMENT AND OPINION PIECES.