Nestlé-owned ice lolly brand Fab is taking over Bernie Spain Gardens on London South Bank to launch its summer roadshow this Saturday, before taking the experiential activation around the UK over the next six weeks.
The #myfabland roadshow will be at Bernie Spain Gardens, a green space between Gabriel’s Wharf and the OXO Tower on the London South Bank, from 12.00pm – 6.00pm on July 7 2018 with a free event for families. Children will be able to experience exploding confetti sprinkles geysers, huge Fab lolly mazes, ball pit moats, supersized slides and more fab fun.
Alongside the #myfabland tour, there is also a competition running on Facebook offering a family of four the chance to win a VIP package to the Bristol Balloon Fiesta.
The #myfabland experience has been designed and managed by i2i Marketing.
After opening on the South Bank, #myfabland will be touring across the UK throughout July and August at the following locations:
- Bernie Spain Gardens, London South Bank: July 7, 12.00pm-6.00pm
- Birmingham Bullring: July 13-15, 10.00am-6.00pm (daily):
- Bournemouth: July 20-22, 10.00am-6.00pm (daily)
- Sunderland Air Show: July 28-29, 10.00am-6.00pm (daily)
- Nottingham Riverside Festival: August 4-5, 10.00am-6.00pm (daily)
- Bristol Balloon Fiesta: August 9-12, 12.00pm-8.00pm Thursday, 10.00am-6.00pm Friday – Sunday
- Plymouth Plaza: August 17-19, 10.00am-6.00pm (daily)