The IPM – the trade body representing UK agencies, service companies and brands engaged in promotional marketing and brand activation – is delighted to announce a series of member-only Legal Briefing webinars throughout 2020. The webinars will be hosted by Mani Roberts, the IPM’s Regulatory Affairs Manager, and feature podcast-style discussion and debate with topic experts, including from the ASA/CAP, DMA, brands, agencies and independent experts, as well as a live Q&A.
The 2020 schedule currently features*:
- Tuesday January 21st @ noon: Brexit and the implications for trade and compliance
- Tuesday February 25th @ noon: Summer of sport – the dos and don’ts
- Tuesday April 21st @ noon: E-privacy laws and GDPR
- Tuesday June 16th @ noon: Equality and gender stereotyping
- Tuesday August 11th @ noon: Influencer marketing and Instagram best practice
- Tuesday October 13th @ noon: Focus on Scotland
- Date to be confirmed: HFSS part 2
Mani Roberts, Regulatory Affairs Manager at the IPM, said: “At the IPM we take great pride in being able to not only write your t&cs and provide compliance advice on your activations, but also sharing and contributing to the debate and discussion on key issues within our industry. This is what this series of wide-ranging Legal Briefing webinars will achieve.”
Paul Cope, Managing Director of the IPM, added: “IPM membership comes with a wide range of benefits, from awards to training, access to Advertising Association initiatives and auto-enrolment into our Communities scheme, but our knowledge and leadership in all areas of activation compliance has always been at the heart of what we do. We’re very excited to announce this series of knowledge sharing and debate platforms available exclusively to our members.”
To see the latest full calendar and register your interest for one or more of the webinars, click here.
If you are interested in hearing more about IPM membership, click here.
* Dates, times and topics are subject to change. Click here for the latest details.