Hyperion Adjusters, which provides specialist promotional marketing insurance and risk management products for brands and agencies, has sold a majority interest in its business to leading specialised loss adjuster, QuestGates. The two businesses will be integrated but Hyperion will continue to trade as Hyperion Adjusters and the current management team and staff will all be retained.
The investment comes as Hyperion Adjusters beefs up its specialist promotional marketing offering with the recruitment of new staff and the launch of a redesigned website (www.hyperionadjusters.com), which highlights the company’s in-depth knowledge and experience in the field of promotional risk management, the handling of over-redemption insurance claims and the provision of judging and adjudication services.
Andrew Pinnion, Co-Founder and Director of Hyperion, says: “With new technology adding to the complexity of the promotional landscape, and with consumers who have become far more savvy about promotions of all kinds, brands and agencies must be ultra-careful when they run promotions.”
Hyperion Adjusters is a member of the Institute of Promotional Marketing and has been working with most of the major promotional risk management companies for the past 10 years.
Among the services it provides are:
- Promotion and insurance policy analysis.
- Pre-risk assessment which includes identification of the controlling elements and ensuring that satisfactory and adequate processes and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Audit and assessment of service providers, including web design agencies, handling houses and recyclers.
- Promotional website functionality and analysis.
- Systems, data encryption solutions and processes for the secure receipt, verification and storage of confidential data.
- Statistical analysis of large volumes of data.
- Security marking.
- Loss quantification.
In addition to the services it offers promotional marketers, Hyperion also advises on issues including handling production losses for Film, Television and Music Video together with contingency and non-appearance claims, lottery and gaming mechanics, systems, processes and security, verification of jackpots and winners and detailed analysis and supervision of televised quiz/game shows.