- Just before Bonfire night SMARTY’s ‘Date the Game’ bar will help gaming fans reignite the flame on their relationship with gaming, with a speed dating game session to get them out of their same-game rut
- Attendees will also be able to win £500 worth of gaming prizes*
- Date the Game opens on Thursday 4th November from 1pm – 9pm at Platform, 2B Worship Street, London, EC2A 2AH
- Tickets to be booked in advance via the Universe app here.
SMARTY Mobile is inviting gamers to Date the Game (Not the Player) with its Date the Game Bar opening on the 4th November. Encouraging fans to put the spark back in their game play, SMARTY is offering them the chance to speed-date their way through an eclectic menu of games to find their next big thing.
From brand new games, undiscovered gems, and iconic classics, SMARTY wants guests to discover an exciting new game they never knew about or rediscover an “old flame” in the form of a classic forgotten game from their past. The Date the Game Bar will have three zones, each featuring different games available on the likes of Nintendo and PlayStation.
Alongside the games on offer, gaming influencers will be on hand to guide people on their speed dates, with guests taking part in a gaming quiz upon arrival to help find their ideal gaming match. Attendees will also be offered a token where they can redeem a free pizza and drinks.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to go head-to-head with the influencers in order to win a bundle of new video games and gear worth £500.*
* The prize will be split into tiers: 1st x £250 / 2nd x £150 / 3rd x £100