For the second year running Vogue House will be opening its doors for Five Days of Vogue Beauty – a programme of experiential and immersive events for Vogue Beauty fans.
Spanning five days from Sunday 8th to Thursday 12th September, the boardrooms in Vogue House will be taken over by the Vogue Beauty department, in partnership with a coterie of incredible brands, to host a series of beauty-dedicated panel talks and experiences.
Each day will give access-all-areas insight into the inner workings of the Vogue beauty team, along with their special guests, through expert panels, masterclasses and demos. During your session you will also be able to discover and sample some of the very best products that the beauty industry has to offer and no matter which session you attend, you will receive a selection of products from all of our 5 Days partner brands worth over £150: Whether you attend one day, or attend them all, Team Vogue look forward to welcoming you.
The experience will include:
- Marcia Kilgore founder of Beauty Pie will share talks on building a brand and the future of beauty luxury products
- Laura Mercier Cosmetics will be sharing make-up tips and advice with their masterclasses
- Hairstylist, Larry King will showcase Dyson’s Airwrap Styler and Supersonic Hairdryer showing different hair trends
- Make-up artist Nikki Wolff will demonstrate how to make the most of luxury beauty brand, Becca Cosmetics
- Garnier will host a masterclass on environmentally conscious skincare routines.