One of Manchester’s biggest social media platforms, Manchester’s Finest, have today launched their ’12 Doors of Christmas’ campaign – a treasure hunt around the whole of Manchester that incorporates Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and of course – the random and often forgotten doors of Manchester to create the city’s biggest advent calendar.
12 Doors of Christmas began in 2018 and was a huge success – with members of the public frantically running around the city’s Northern Quarter trying to identify a door in order to win some hugely impressive prizes.
As a result, Manchester’s Finest have decided to do it all again this year – but spread it out further so it encompasses ALL of the city.
With the first door being revealed LIVE on their Facebook on Tuesday 10th December at 3pm, followers on their Instagram and Facebook channels will need to identify the mystery door and run down to be the first one on the scene.
Followers who get there first are in with a chance of winning one of a list of amazing prizes including a year’s supply of Didsbury Gin, a free curry every week for a whole year at Zouk and even a full year’s worth of Sunday Roasts from The Refuge.
There’s also unlimited gameplay at retro arcade bar NQ64, a lavish stay in one of the Dakota Hotel’s suites, gig tickets, dinner at the Michelin-starred Mana and much, much more.
The doors will be revealed at a different time every day in the run up to Christmas, so followers are advised to have their notifications turned on and keep at least one eye on their feeds at all times.
Here’s what’s going to be up for grabs over the next few days…
● A year’s supply of Didsbury Gin
● A free coffee every single day for a year at Grindsmith
● A free curry every week for a whole year at Zouk
● A year of free Sunday roasts at The Refuge
● A Michelin Star meal at Mana
● A 12 course tasting menu at The Walled Gardens Supperclub
● Unlimited free game play for a year at NQ64
● A night’s stay in a lavish Dakotasuite with breakfast and dinner
● £150 to spend at Hawksmoor
● A 10 dish meal at Tattu
● A 9 course tasting menu at Restaurant MCR
● Dinner at The French
● Dinner at Wolf At The Door
● A 7 course tasting menu at Wood
● Shopping vouchers, style concierge and afternoon tea at Harvey Nichols
● Sunday lunch at Mamucium
● Breakfast at Albert’s Schloss
● A 7 course tasting menu at La Bandera
● Tickets to the Art of the Brick exhibition
● Tickets to any Manchester Academy gig
● NYE Warehouse Project tickets
For more information you can head to http://www.manchestersfinest.com/articles/win-year-free-sunday-roasts-curries-gin-coffee/
For further information contact Ben Brown, Head of Content at Manchester’s Finest Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org