Promotional Marketing readers can get a 20% discount off the ticket cost for the Advertising & Marketing Law Conference taking place next week in London, where leading legal and regulatory experts, including Guy Parker, Chief Executive of the Advertising Standards Authority (pictured), will be speaking.
Get advice direct from the regulators on today’s hot topics including social media, new digital platforms, data and consumer protection – see the agenda.
Protect your organisation with guidance from:
- Guy Parker, Chief Executive, Advertising Standards Authority;
- Brinsley Dresden, Partner, Media, Brands & Technology, Lewis Silkin;
- Jason Freeman, Consumer Legal Director, Competition and, Markets Authority;
- Oliver Bray, Partner, Head of Commercial Team, RPC;
- Karen Round, Senior Policy Officer, Information Commissioner’s Office.
See the full speaker list.
Join them to learn about:
- Advertising law & regulatory developments – the essential update;
- Interview with the CEO of the Advertising Standards Authority;
- Data protection developments;
- The latest from the Information Commissioners Office;
- US update – the developments that will be affecting you;
- Sporting events do’s and don’ts;
- Consumer protection insights;
- The news direct from the Competition & Markets Authority;
- Social media and on-line tips and traps;
- Case studies in digital advertising – lessons you can take away with you.
See more detail on the programme.
The conference is taking place on April 28th 2016 at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London.
You can get a 20% discount off the normal ticket price of £1,099 (excluding VAT) by quoting VIP code: FKW82636PML.